When it comes to our tastebuds, nothing appeals to them more than a tasty chicken wing bucket or a chicken sandwich. But here’s the catch, not all can make a good sandwich or a wing, and it takes an expert to craft the perfect chicken wing and sandwich. Wingstop is a major fried chicken outlet that sells some of the best chicken wings and sandwiches America has ever seen, and their line-up of delectable dishes is quite popular amongst the chain’s fans.
This restaurant chain opened its doors in 1994, and the first franchise was launched in 1997. This Texas-based restaurant has over 1400 now and is expanding at a rapid rate.
This restaurant chain was acquired by Roark capital group in 2010 and finally went public in 2015.
Wingstop is known for its extensive and delicious food options, and serves some of the best wings, sandwiches, tenders, and dips out there. While the restaurant is best known for its exquisite inventory of chicken wings, the sandwiches that they serve are some of the best as well.
Let us take a look at the various Wingstop chicken sandwich flavors, and what makes them famous. So, let’s get tasting.
Wingstop chicken sandwich flavors.
Going by the industry definition, a sandwich is something that consists of two flatbreads, with a filling between them, and is generally consumed as a light snack. There is a major difference between sandwiches and burgers, and that lies in the fact that burgers are the ones that consist of a beef patty, and veg or chicken burger is considered a sandwich as well. It was only recently that the restaurant chain decided to update its menu regarding sandwiches. Now, let us take the best new sandwiches that Wingstop offers.
- Lemon pepper- If you are craving a spicy and tangy twist to your everyday chicken sandwich then this is the one for you. The flavoring or seasoning is constructed from granulated lemon zest and peppercorns. This zest is extensively mashed, and the citrus essence is allowed to fuse with the pepper, thereby delivering the desired flavor. This mixture can be used with a wide variety of preparations like sandwiches, pasta, spaghetti, meats, etc. This is one of the first new chicken sandwiches to be offered by Wingstop and has quickly grown to become a fan favorite.
- Hickory smoked BBQ- For the BBQ fans amongst you, this is the flavor that’s a must-try, and Wingstop has gone to great lengths to perfect the recipe. This is slightly stronger when compared to oak, and delivers a sweet and strong bacon flavor. Primarily used with pork and ribs, Wingstop has seamlessly integrated this flavor into their chicken sandwich, and the pungent, yet strong flavor is loved by many. If you want to witness what goes on behind closed doors at a Wingstop, you should check out cooking and town games that would give you an informative and involving insight into the restaurant experience.
- Garlic parmesan- Desire a creamy yet strong gastronomic experience? Well, if the answer is yes, then this is the sandwich for you. Wingstop put a lot of thought into crafting this recipe and integrating it with their chicken sandwiches, and the flavor that they deliver features a strong sharp, nutty parmesan taste, backed up by a hint of garlic pungency, making this one of the most involving sandwiches to gorge through.
- Cajun- A native of Louisiana, this flavor has gained worldwide fame and recognition, thanks to its spice that is brought out by a mix of paprika, oregano, cayenne, garlic powder, and pepper. For the sandwich fans who crave a spicy and hot adventure, this is the perfect Wingstop sandwich for them. If you want to experience the cajun preparation process first-hand, you should play restaurant and town games simulators that are detailed, and carry these features in detail.
- Mango habanero- One Frankenstein of a sandwich, this is one of the strangest and most exciting Wingstop chicken sandwich flavors. As we all know, habanero is one of the spiciest breeds of chilies out there, and has taken its fair share of prisoners in fast-eating and man vs food eating challenges and has managed to put up a good fight against feasting greats like Adam Richman. Well, Wingstop decided to integrate the king of fruits and one of the sweetest things, mangoes, with these chilies, to create a concoction that delivers a flavor that’s sweet as well as spicy, thereby taking us on a culinary rollercoaster. The sweetness compliments the fire, thereby making it tolerable, as well as extremely flavorful and tasty.
The aforementioned five are some of the best new Wingstop chicken sandwich flavors and have quickly become a favorite with the brand’s faithful, and people from far and wide travel to their locations to try these sandwiches out themselves, and as Wingstop keeps expanding itself, the popularity of these chicken sandwiches would just keep rising. If you want to open your food chain like Wingstop someday, or a fine diner perhaps, you should possess the necessary skillset required to run a restaurant or diner successfully. Town games can help you learn them without actually having to visit and work at a restaurant in person.